Sunday 9 September 2012

Blogging announcement

I'm starting a blogging experiment tomorrow. I will be blogging on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from now on, regardless of whether I think I have anything particularly interesting to write about that day. This is because I think I generally set the bar far too high, and that a lot of good might possibly come from "forcing" myself to lower it. Since I generally don't even start writing anymore, it's been a very long time since I've last had the experience of seeing my thoughts evolve as I'm writing them out, taking me somewhere I didn't expect at all when I sat down to write.

The rules provide that when time barely permits me to write on a given day, I shall write an extremely short post rather than not write one at all. I might have very little time tomorrow, for example. And I have no idea what I'll be writing about yet :P

I hope it fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment